Meet Mikal Knotek
Mikal Knotek has been a successful mortgage professional, manager, technology entrepreneur and industry consultant. Mikal entered the mortgage industry in 1991. Learning the business from the ground up, he quickly became a production leader. In 1997, he co-founded an independent residential mortgage group. In 1998, he moved the group business to Bell Bank Mortgage and helped evolve Bell into one of the area's premier residential mortgage lenders.
While still in the mortgage origination business, Mikal also founded Audit Technologies, a lender-based audit and consulting firm. His industry insight provided new portfolio management tools for lenders. Audit Technologies and Mikal's growing residential mortgage business led to the establishing of Clear View Software, Inc. in 2001. Leveraging his industry knowledge and technical background, Mikal developed ground-breaking technology to move data between consumers and lenders with speed and security.
In addition to Mikal's residential originations, he co-founded the Bell Mortgage Commercial Lending Group. He has functioned as its Chief Lending Officer and direct connection to local and national lenders.
Mikal provides mortgage planning for your short- and long-term financial success!
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Thank you so much for your help in financing our new home. You were great to work with and made us feel very comfortable. You and Sam both made the whole process a lot easier and less scary than we anticipated. And we love the house!
Becky & Steve
Thank you for your help over the past couple years. I appreciate the time you took to walk through the different scenarios with me...long before anything was sure to happen. Without a doubt, you helped us avoid some missteps that could have put us on an emotional and financial roller coaster.